The protection of your personal data is a real priority for us and we respect your privacy.
In the context of operating the site https://camille-lecomte.com, Camille Lecomte may collect personal data. These data will be processed in accordance with the intended purposes of the collection.
Any processing of personal data about you is carried out in accordance with the applicable legal provisions.
For any information or complaint about this site or its content, you can contact us at the following address: Camille Lecomte, chemin de Chabloux, 74160 Saint Julien en Genevois, by phone at +336 70 26 72 20 or by email at: design @ camille-lecomte.com
The purpose of this Confidentiality Policy is to inform you of our collection procedures, the use of personal data that you transmit to us and your rights in them.
COLLECTION AND GENERAL USE OF DATA
Recording and use of data
Visit our website
- The visit of our commercial Internet site is free and we impose no obligation of communication of any personal data.
- If you do not log in through your user data, your visit remains anonymous.
Your user account
- In order to make purchases on our website, we ask you to create your account “Your account”.
- To create your customer account, you must register certain information about you (personal details). Only information marked with an asterisk (*) is mandatory, the others are optional and do not prevent the proper processing of your orders.
- The indication of your e-mail address is mandatory since it allows us to send you the confirmation of orders. It is a means of communication between you and us.
- The information must be accurate when placing your order or when you wish to benefit from our services.
- For the sake of security, you agree to keep confidential the access data to your user account and in particular not to disclose it to third parties.
Access to the account is protected by a password and you can change the information you have entered at any time.
- This information and data is also kept for security purposes, in order to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
- The personal data collected on https://camille-lecomte.com are exclusively reserved for him. Camille Lecomte only needs to communicate them to certain service providers in order to ensure the good delivery of orders as well as any after-sales service.
- Your bank details are transferred in encrypted form during your order and your connection. We use SSL (Secure Socket Layer). Absolute protection can not be ensured. However, we make every effort to ensure that you have protection against the loss, destruction, access, modification or dissemination of your data by unauthorized third parties.
- We record the contents of your orders and send you all the details of this order and our general conditions of sale by email. You can find these general sales conditions by clicking here. You will find the details of your recent order in your customer area.
- For the sake of security, you agree to keep confidential access data to your Facebook account and in particular not to disclose it to third parties.
- In order to use our Facebook applications, we ask you to accept them on the Facebook website. You will then be asked to share certain personal information with our site and our Facebook account.
- The collected personal data are exclusively reserved for the proper functioning of these applications. Camille Lecomte only needs to communicate them to certain service providers in order to provide the service offered.
- https://camille-lecomte.com uses social network plug-ins Facebook (Facebook Inc., 1601 California S. Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA.) and Instagram. Social plugins are recognizable by the logos of the websites facebook.com and instagram.com.
- If you call an Internet page on our site containing these social plugins, a direct connection is established with Facebook and Instagram servers, and from there, the image you see of the plugin and the underlying functions are directly transmitted to your site. browser that integrates them into the representation of our web page. If you are logged into Facebook or Instagram at this time with your username and password, the information you have visited on our website is transferred to it and can be assigned to your user account. If you interact with social plugins (for example ‘I like’ on Facebook) the contents of our pages are linked to your Facebook or Instagram profile.
- If you are not a member of Facebook or Instagram or have disconnected from these providers before visiting our site, it is possible, however, that at least your IP address will be transmitted and saved.
- We draw your attention to the fact that the content and the volume of the data that is collected and which is transmitted directly to Facebook and Instagram via the social plugin, as well as the registration period and the purpose of the use, are determined exclusively by these suppliers. You can find more information in the data protection notes of these providers.
- When consulting https://camille-lecomte.com, visitor navigation information can be stored in files on your device (computer, smartphones or tablets). These files, known as “cookies” have several purposes:
° the good functioning of the site: adaptation of the display of our site according to the used terminal, safeguard of the basket, passage of an order, …
° the personalization of the navigation according to the interests of the user: highlighting of products already consulted by the visitor, proposal of equivalent or complementary products, …
° the recording of statistical data (analytical cookie): number of visits, visitors, page views, …
- These cookies may be deposited by https://camille-lecomte.com or by third-party providers, providers of https://camille-lecomte.com.
- If you do not wish to have a “link” with these cookies, you can disable their use by following the information of your browser. However, in this case you will no longer have access to all the features and services offered by https://camille-lecomte.com.
- Cookies linked to Google Analytics provide statistical information on site traffic and also allow you to set up advertising actions (Google Display and Google Remarketing). Visitors may opt out of the Google Analytics advertising features through various means: through the ad settings, or through any other means available. Some information such as the details of your order are transmitted to Google Analytics. However, we do not transmit any sensitive information concerning you, nor allowing us to identify you.
- In accordance with the law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to data, files and freedoms, you have the right to free access to your personal data and the right to rectify, block or erase those data.
- For any request relating to the processing of your personal data or to exercise your rights, we invite you to write to us, indicating your coordinates (notably your username) to:
chemin de Chabloux
74160, Saint Julien en Genevois
Right of revocation and opposition
- You may oppose at any time, selectively or globally, the use of your personal data whether for advertising purposes, or for market research.
- You can oppose the future sending of newsletters or other messages. A written notification of your request is sufficient (by e-mail, fax, mail etc.). You will of course find an unsubscribe link in any newsletter or other advertising message we send you. You also have the option to revoke your authorization for a default risk assessment or disclosure of your data in other contexts by sending a corresponding request to the above address.
You can print or save this document using the functions of your Internet browser.