This page is in addition to our Confidentiality Policy.
We use personal data with your consent and we take every precaution to protect them. Here’s why we need it and how we use it.
Your personal information allows us to improve your customer experience. You decide what you want to receive from https://camille-lecomte.com and how. We also guarantee the total protection of your data.
Protecting your privacy
- At https://camille-lecomte.com, we protect the confidential data of our customers and visitors 100%. The members of the https://camille-lecomte.com team are also consumers like you, customers of websites. It is for this reason that we are aware of the confidentiality of the data. If you have a question about our data protection policy, do not hesitate to send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using our contact form.
- We remind you that Camille Lecomte, owner of the site https://camille-lecomte.com, is the controller of data and responsible for the confidentiality of all our services.
- The collection of information is necessary for the proper functioning of the site and a better browsing and buying experience for you. We will explain what data is recovered and how it is used:
Name and contact details
- First of all we need this information to be able to ship the products you have just ordered on our site. Then we can use this data to send you useful messages by e-mail and / or SMS for the follow-up of delivery for example or for the detection of frauds and thus to protect you against these. With your consent, this allows us to send you information about our products or business operations, to display advertisements while you browse the web. This is your guarantee of an attractive and personalized offer
- Your age may be needed for product customization. Your date of birth is also useful for detecting fraud. It also helps us to better know our customers from a statistical point of view in order to propose perfectly adapted articles.
Your purchase, navigation or contact history
- These data are necessary for your customer journey on the site https://camille-lecomte.com and in particular when adding products to the basket. These data also enable us to manage the After Sales Service (S.A.V.), to offer you a personalized offer of products. With your IP address or the type of device used (mobile, computer or tablet) we are able to automatically configure our site to adapt the display size or language for example. As you can see, it is a great help to provide you with the best level of service possible. Finally, all these data are useful to fight against possible fraud.
- Payments by Credit Card are fully secured by our Stripe PCI DSS certified service provider, thus meeting the highest standards of bank data security. When paying, your bank details are transmitted encrypted and under certain conditions may be registered by our provider. At no time https://camille-lecomte.com has in his possession or in his knowledge your bank details.
Information for product customization
- We need information to customize some products. Your size or other measurements are all indispensable elements for a more adapted order.
- We publish customer testimonials on our channels. These testimonials may contain personal information. You can request a modification or deletion of your testimony by using the contact form.
Participation in contests, polls, …
- No obligation to participate in the various competitions but if you wish to win we are obliged to register your details. For surveys, the data is used for statistical purposes to better know our customers and to improve the offer of https://camille-lecomte.com.
- https://camille-lecomte.com may use your personal data to interact with you on these social networks. These same sites have a policy of confidentiality and conditions of use which are their own.
Sharing information with third-party companies
- We share some of your data with third-party companies in order to perform different services in the sales process.
- The carriers for the delivery of your orders.
- Payment providers.
- The various professional services companies such as marketing agencies, advertising partners, web hosts, etc.
https://camille-lecomte.com advertisements on the Internet
- Thanks to digital marketing companies and some ad exchange services, https://camille-lecomte.com targets you on banner ads when you browse other websites. These advertisements are based on the information we have about you during your visits to the site https://camille-lecomte.com (products consulted, search history, banners clicked, …). These same ads use different technologies like pixels, tags, cookies, web beacons and other specific services.
Retention and deletion of data
- We keep your data for the duration of activation of your customer account to provide you with the best quality of service possible. After 3 years of inactivity, we promise to delete your personal information.
The RGPD incorporates new concepts regarding the rights of users about their personal data. Here are your different rights.
- You must be informed of the use of your personal information
- You have a right of access to the personal information that we have about you and the possibility of modifying it.
- The right to be forgotten: you can request the deletion of your data, or that we stop processing or collecting them.
- The right to stop receiving direct marketing messages. You can do it via the contact form. In fact you can withdraw your consent to any content-based treatment at any time.
- The right to request an export of your data for you or to another service provider.
- If you wish to exercise your rights, complain or simply ask questions, please use the contact form.
The https://camille-lecomte.com website uses various methods to collect information such as cookies, html tags, web beacons and similar technologies, widgets, buttons, built-in URLs, etc. Here are the various informations that we record:
- IP adress
- Identification cookie
- Hardware ID (media used)
- Browser and language
- Sites visited
- Behavior on the site https://camille-lecomte.com: clicks, searches, add to cart, …
- Pages visited, hours of access, URLs
These different pieces of information enable us to provide the best possible service to users and enhance their online experience. The data from cookies and tags also allow us to obtain statistical data on site traffic to better understand the customer journey and the different interaction flows.
Some cookies are required for the proper functioning of our site and are therefore always active. For example, they allow you to add products to your shopping cart, make payments, and ensure data security throughout the purchase process.
Other cookies are present to improve browsing performance by retaining for example selected preferences or to add features to our site. If you refuse these cookies, the site will logically become less efficient and the recommendations less precise.
Finally, social networking and advertising cookies transmit information for third-party companies to tailor advertisements to your preferences or interests. The processing of data collected by these cookies (third-party modules or widgets) is subject to the data protection policies of these companies or social networks. These cookies allow you to connect to these networks and share content.
If you have any questions or queries, do not hesitate to contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by visiting our contact form.
You can also write to us at the following postal address:
chemin de Chabloux
74160, Saint Julien en Genevois